Delivery and Exchange Policy
Thank you for shopping at Shoes4Less. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help and below are our policies to practice fair trade.
- All delivery order is only eligible for an exchange in which case the customer must visit the store.
- If you don’t wish to accept the product upon delivery for any reason, the delivery charges will incur.
- Cash on delivery available inside Kathmandu Valley only and Only money order accepted if ordering from other parts of the country.
- If your order is outside of the Kathmandu Valley, the shipping company will be responsible for the timely delivery and lost or damaged goods.
- No Exchange No refund on items already on SALE or CLEARANCE.
- Delivery tariff :
Inside ring road - NPR 100
Outside ring road - NPR 155 to 180
Outside valley Courier - NPR 75 to 200
- For in-store purchase , you have 3 days to exchange an item from the date of purchase.
- For online orders : inside valley 3 days and outside the valley 5 days from the day you received.
- To be eligible for an exchange, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Customer must visit the store for an exchange. No refund shall be made. It will be exchanged for equal or more value.